Video Analytics For Perimeter Security
Image Processing is the Key to Accurate Outdoor Video Analytics
SightLogix SightSensor cameras with on-board video analytics detect intruders in the outdoors with great accuracy, reduced nuisance alarms and lower costs than any other outdoor security solution.
What makes SightLogix video analytics different is the unmatched level of video processing that’s inside each SightSensor smart detection camera. Processing is used to stabilize the image and remove camera motion from causing alerts; to filter movement from trees, leaves, shadows and water reflections; to use GPS-based analytics that determine the actual size of all objects in the scene; and to provide a very clear thermal image under all conditions.
The result is unmatched accuracy and range, and the lowest FAR/NAR in the industry and detection coverage many times further than other video analytic systems. This is why Sightlogix video analytics have earned their reputation as the most accurate and reliable intrusion detection system available for outdoors.
Video Analytic features of the SightLogix Perimeter Security System
SightLogix SightSensors provide advanced detection capabilities covering a wide range of behavioral events. During initial calibration, each SightSensor is geo-referenced to the scene which provides the exact location, speed and size of detected targets. Knowing the location and size of targets is the key for accurate outdoor detection.
SightSensors provide the following video analytic methods of target detection:
- Up to 64 individual Alarm Zones or Restricted Areas / Each of these 64 zones can have an unlimited number of rules
- Motion Tracking
- Control alarm detection according to time of day
- From/To Zones
- Target Size Filtering – Eliminate objects smaller or larger than a specific height or specific width
- Wrong-Way Direction
- Track certain sized objects, but do not alarm on them.
- Object left behind
- Speed alarm detection (either above or below a user specified threshold)
- Automated PTZ control (with SightTracker units)
- Selectable tracking priority for Sight Tracker (newer, faster, closer, etc)