Video Analytics For Perimeter Security
Image Processing is the Key to Accurate Video Analytics for Perimeters
SightLogix SightSensor cameras with on-board video analytics detect targets in the outdoors with a high degree of accuracy, minimizing nuisance alarms and lowering overall costs.
This level of detection accuracy is reached by placing a high degree of image processing into each SightSensor. The processors stabilize the image to adjust for camera motion and filter movements from trees, leaves, shadows and water reflections, before video analysis take place, an important distinction to the Sightlogix approach.
The result is unmatched accuracy and range, and the lowest FAR/NAR in the industry and detection coverage many times further than other video analytic systems.
Video Analytic features of the SightLogix Perimeter Security System
SightLogix SightSensors provide advanced detection capabilities covering a wide range of behavioral events. During initial calibration, each SightSensor is geo-referenced to the scene which provides the exact location, speed and size of detected targets. Knowing the location and size of targets is the key for accurate outdoor detection.
SightSensors provide the following video analytic methods of target detection:
- Up to 64 individual Alarm Zones or Restricted Areas / Each of these 64 zones can have an unlimited number of rules
- Motion Tracking
- Control alarm detection according to time of day
- From/To Zones
- Target Size Filtering – Eliminate objects smaller or larger than a specific height or specific width
- Target Size Filtering – Eliminate objects smaller or larger than a specific aspect ratio
- Wrong-Way Direction
- Track certain sized objects, but do not alarm on them.
- Object left behind
- Speed alarm detection (either above or below a user specified threshold)
- Automated PTZ control (with SightTracker units)
- Selectable tracking priority for Sight Tracker (newer, faster, closer, etc)