Fenced Yard Security
Theft of lucrative items from fenced areas of commercial businesses is on the rise. Protecting fenced lots, such as car dealerships, equipment rental lots and scrap yards requires video security systems that provide reliable intruder detection both day and night without excessive nuisance alarms.
Outdoor spaces are not easy to protect. While smart sensors are designed to detect movement, outdoor areas provide a unique challenge as animals, leaves, and even wind can overwhelm a system with nuisance alarms. Trying to provide security outdoors is a challenge for many industries with fenced yards.
People responsible for protecting fenced lots are often concerned about:
- Detecting intruders with high reliability over large perimeters in the difficult outdoors
- Liability and negative perception caused by theft or disruption
- Protecting the site from costly theft and vandalism
- Operational awareness around the lot during the day
- Reliable nighttime protection, even in low-light environments
Despite these challenges, technologies exist that can be employed to effectively eliminate the risks.
SightLogix SightSensors are being used to protect fenced yards around the world because they deliver accurate, reliable detection.
Our clients have turned to SightLogix smart thermal cameras to address perimeter security challenges for a number of reasons, including:
- Our system’s unmatched analytic detection performance, which detects and acquires an intruder’s speed, bearing and geo-location in milliseconds – for the fastest preemptive response
- Wide-area, long-distance detection with just a few devices
- Operating in complete darkness as well as glare conditions caused by the rising or setting sun, headlights, reflected light and other sources
- Built-in stabilization ensuring reliable detection in the presence of wind or other vibrations
- Dual-video thermal and visible systems that provide a layered solution you can trust 24/365
With our suite of products, you can choose the right camera for the right job, creating a complete perimeter security system adaptable to meet your specific needs.
With a proven track record of providing a high level of security for outdoor sites, our clients can expect:
- Excellent detection with minimal nuisance alarms
- Reduced infrastructure and maintenance costs from reliable, long-range systems built to survive the toughest elements
- A system that is very easy to install, setup and maintain
- Outstanding support from the SightLogix team
When looking for a solution that provides the highest level of detection performance and that is used around the world to protect fenced lots and property, our clients choose SightLogix.