Recurring Monthly Revenue from Remote Video Monitoring
Participate in the large and rapidly growing market for remote video monitoring
SightLogix smart thermal security cameras have a long-earned reputation for not missing intrusions, generating very few nuisance alerts and achieving high levels of performance through an intuitive, easy to use system.
With the thermal/visible SightSensor HD integrators, dealers and remote guard firms have a cost-effective and compelling tool to create the outdoor equivalent of a burglar alarm through remote security services.
SightLogix SightSensor HD cameras accurately detect intruders, analyze the scene for security threats, and communicate alarms and video of the event in real time – to help stop theft and vandalism problems for car dealers, metal recyclers, construction sites, chemical/petroleum storage, maintenance yards and other business suffering outdoor area losses.
Among their advantages for video monitoring services, they offer:
- Confidence that you won’t miss outdoor intrusions
- Fewer nuisance alerts so you can monitor more sites more profitably
- A combination of thermal detection with visible color assessment that works for all lighting and weather conditions
- An easy to use, remotely configurable interface, one-click “set and forget analytics”, smart stabilization
- ONVIF integration with thirty-plus video management systems, PSIM’s and alarm automation software
- Built-in storage and all processing at the edge
- Fewer cameras and longer ranges that reduce infrastructure
- A stable solution you can build your business around
Interested in joining the SightLogix partner network? Click here to learn how.
Why Thermal is the Best Detector for Video Monitoring Services
Most security professionals agree: When it comes to making video surveillance viable as a service, you need a smart system that detects intruders with the highest reliability. This is why thermal video is considered to be the best choice.
Unlike visible-light cameras, which use reflected light to create a picture, thermal cameras “see” heat. This makes them the perfect “people detectors,” far more effective in spotting a person than visible-light cameras, even under bad conditions, like the downpour in the video below.
SightLogix has a long and successful history solving outdoor detection problems for sites where security really matters. The company was founded on a single premise: To create the most reliable outdoor intruder detection system available, while being easy to use and affordable for all businesses – whether preventing sabotage at airports, refineries or substations or stopping theft at car lots, construction sites or small businesses.
Click here to learn what makes the SightSensor the best choice for reliable intrusion detection in the outdoors.