Remote Video Monitoring with Smart Thermal Cameras
Making Remote Video Monitoring Reliable and Easy
SightLogix smart thermal security cameras have earned their reputation by protecting critical sites where detection really matters – where missed intruders cannot be tolerated – like airports and refineries and nuclear plants.
With the innovative thermal/visible SightSensor HD, this proven system is now available as a reliable and efficient “outdoor burglar alarm” for protecting commercial businesses through remote video monitoring services.
SightSensor HD is designed to accurately detect intruders, analyze the scene for security threats, and communicate alarms with video of the event in real time. With a thermal sensor for detection, a high-definition visible imager for color assessment, LED illumination, and integrated video analytics, the SightSensor HD gives you powerful thermal detection with visible alarm verification for real-time, 24/7 security.
This level of security performance delivers on the promise of using technology to provide robust, reliable remote video services to stop theft and vandalism at car dealers, metal recyclers, construction sites, maintenance yards, cannabis sites, and other business suffering outdoor area losses.
Remote Video Security Services – How it Works
When an outdoor intruder is detected by a SightSensor, the alarm is sent along with pre, post and live video to the monitoring station. Security personnel can view video details and manage threats in real time. As a result, dealers, monitoring firms and central stations can add robust and highly reliable outdoor intruder detection services in an efficient, immediate and reliable way. And end users gain a powerful, high-performing outdoor solution to protect their vital business resources
For remote video monitoring firms, SightSensors:
- Give you confidence that you won’t miss outdoor intrusions, even in bad weather
- Reduce nuisance alerts and unnecessary signals to create trusted alarms
- Deliver a comprehensive thermal and HD color assessment tool
- Offer an easy to use, remotely configurable interface with one-click video analytics
- Provide plug-and-play connectivity with dozens of video management systems and central station automation software
- Offer built-in storage and processing at the edge
- Reduce infrastructure with long-range protection
- Provide a stable solution you can build your business around
For remote video monitoring customers, SightSensors:
- Work like a smart outdoor burglar alarm to detect break-ins and stop the bad guys
- Do more with less – long-range sensors outperform, per square foot, most other detection technologies
- Deliver proactive security that detects intrusions at the fence
- See through the dark, rain, wind, snow and ignore small animals, trees, trash
- Combine detection (thermal) with verification (HD color) in one device for fast assessment
- Increase police priority with trusted, video-verified alerts to protect your business
Why Thermal for Outdoor Protection Services?
Since viable monitoring services start with detection, the alert must be accurate. Because thermal cameras “see” heat rather than light, they’re great human detectors in the outdoors. They see through the dark, bright sun, reflections off water, and bad weather, without overloading the monitoring center with nuisance alerts. The’re far more effective in securing a site than visible-light cameras, even under bad conditions, like the downpour in the video below.