Remote Video Monitoring with Smart Thermal Cameras
Making Remote Video Monitoring Reliable and Easy
SightLogix smart thermal security cameras have earned their reputation by protecting critical sites where detection really matters – where missed intruders cannot be tolerated – like airports and refineries and nuclear plants.
With the innovative thermal/visible SightSensor HD, this proven system is now available as a reliable and efficient “outdoor burglar alarm” for protecting commercial businesses through remote video monitoring services.
SightSensor HD is designed to accurately detect intruders, analyze the scene for security threats, and communicate alarms with video of the event in real time. With a thermal sensor for detection, a high-definition visible imager for color assessment, LED illumination, and integrated video analytics, the SightSensor HD gives you powerful thermal detection with visible alarm verification for real-time, 24/7 security.
This level of security performance delivers on the promise of using technology to provide robust, reliable remote video services to stop theft and vandalism at car dealers, metal recyclers, construction sites, maintenance yards and other business suffering outdoor area losses.
Viable Remote Video Monitoring Services Start with Detection
Deploying a successful outdoor protection service starts on a foundation of intruder detection you can count on. When an outdoor intruder is detected by a SightSensor, the alarm is sent along with pre, post and live video to the central station. Security personnel can quickly and intuitively acknowledge alarm, view video details and proactively manage threats in real time.
As a result, dealers, monitoring firms and central stations can add robust and highly reliable outdoor intruder detection services in an efficient, immediate and reliable way. And end users gain a powerful, high-performing outdoor solution to protect their vital business resources.
For remote video monitoring services, SightSensors can:
- Give you confidence that you won’t miss outdoor intrusions, even in bad weather
- Make your investment in manned guards more efficient
- Reduce nuisance alerts and build trust in alarms when they occur
- Deliver a comprehensive thermal and color assessment tool
- Offer an easy to use, remotely configurable interface with one-click video analytics
- Provide plug-and-play connectivity with dozens of video management systems, PSIM’s and central station automation software
- Built-in storage and all processing at the edge
- Fewer cameras and longer ranges that reduce infrastructure
- A stable solution you can trust to protect your business
Why Thermal for Outdoor Protection Services?
Since viable monitoring services start with detection, the alert must be accurate. Because thermal cameras “see” heat rather than light, they’re great human detectors in the outdoors. They see through the dark, bright sun, reflections off water, and bad weather, and are far more effective in spotting a person than visible-light cameras, even under bad conditions, like the downpour in the video below.