Protecting Grow-Ops, Marijuana Dispensaries, and Cannabis Farms with Smart Video Security
As legalization brings greater access to medical and recreational cannabis into more areas of North America, there is an increasing need for robust video security systems that provide reliable intruder detection for cannabis grow operations (Grow-Ops), dispensaries, and cultivation sites against theft.
The stakes are high: Cannabis is a lucrative commodity, and many dispensaries operate as cash businesses, making the entire cannabis supply chain an enticing target for criminals. Not only do cannabis firms and hemp producers need advanced security systems to prevent loss; many states require growers, storage facilities, processors and dispensaries to implement video surveillance and video-based intrusion detection to maintain their operating license.
Properly securing any outdoor site against theft starts at the perimeter, and cannabis organizations are no different. Whether you’re protecting a marijuana retail store or a large grow operation, you need to know – in real time – the second a thief enters anywhere along the perimeter so you can stop the event in the act.
Although there are various solutions for securing perimeters, most security professionals agree: When you need to detect intruders in the outdoors with the highest reliability, thermal is the best choice.
But not all thermal cameras are the same or offer the same affordability. SightLogix smart thermal cameras have a long and successful history solving outdoor detection problems for sites where security really matters. Where missing intruders is unacceptable. That’s why the SightLogix system has become the solution of choice for protecting outdoor facilities from unauthorized intrusions.
Video Security for Cannabis Starts with Great Detection
SightSensor smart thermal cameras have earned their reputation by protecting important assets with high reliability at all times – during the day, at night and bad weather. The result is a powerful, high-performing outdoor solution you can count on to protect important business resources.
When protecting cannabis, hemp and marijuana sites, SightSensors can:
- Give you confidence that you won’t miss outdoor intrusions, even in bad weather
- Make your investment in video monitoring services more efficient
- Reduce nuisance alerts and build trust in alarms when they occur
- Deliver a comprehensive thermal and color assessment tool
- Offer an easy to use, remotely configurable interface with one-click video analytics
- Provide plug-and-play connectivity with dozens of video management systems, PSIM’s and central station automation software
- Offer built-in storage and processing at the edge
- Use fewer cameras and longer ranges to reduce infrastructure
- Provide a stable solution you can trust to protect your business