SightLogix offers a challenging career for passionate professionals seeking best-of-breed solutions, with a comprehensive benefit package, incentive stock options, and an opportunity to join an exciting company poised for substantial growth. Please use the form at right to apply for current positions.
Technical Sales Associate
(U.S. Houston TX Region)
As a Technical Sales Associate reporting to the Regional Sales Director, you will be an important extension of the sales and business development team, working closely with System Integrators, end users, and security consultants to help generate sales of SightLogix smart video-based intruder detection systems.
This is a salary and commission-based position.
We offer a challenging opportunity for a passionate, creative, self-driven individual seeking to expand their sales career in the security industry. If you love technology, have an interest in video-based security, and enjoy presenting complex concepts in a friendly, engaging way, this is a great opportunity to join an exciting company offering best-of-breed solutions poised for substantial growth.
This position is based in remotely based in the Houston, US region.
- Under the direction of SightLogix Regional Sales Director, promote strong value proposition of SightLogix systems with maximum focus on problem solving
- Be able to expertly demonstrate SightLogix systems at end-user site
- Organize and train a virtual sales team consisting of systems capable salespeople from within SightLogix Certified Channel Partners
- Prepare weekly sales forecasts pertaining to activity, opportunities and revenue projections.
- Participate and assist with trade shows, conventions, customer functions and industry-wide affairs as needed
- 1-2 years’ sales experience in video and analytics security solutions or related technical capability gained via military tech school or private sector
- Demonstrated presentation ability gained from preparing and delivering formal briefing sessions or sales presentations
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to communicate business value and technology benefits to prospects
- Technical aptitude and ability to grasp systems concepts aimed at problem solving
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills, high level of professionalism at all times
- Military Service veterans encouraged to apply
Please apply using the form at right.