Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, SightLogix smart video security systems set the standard of performance for the outdoor security market. Our solutions protect some of the world’s most important sites, including assets in the energy, transportation, chemical, utility, communications, and defense industries. We offer generous benefits including health coverage, 401k, and stock options.
Please use the form at right to apply for current positions.
Sales Administrator – Princeton, NJ
We are seeking a highly motivated sales admin with outstanding communication skills, strong technical aptitude, and excellent reliability who thrives in a team environment. Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required. Experience with Salesforce.com, MS Visio, video security technology a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT, accounting, marketing or sales professional returning to the workforce looking to join an innovative company on the verge of substantial growth. We’re a friendly group of well-intending, motivated colleagues who want to make the world a better place.
This is a full-time position located in our Princeton, NJ headquarters.
- Handle incoming requests (phone/email) for sales, customer support, and general inquiries
- Qualify and route opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Support sales, marketing, and finance teams with various administrative duties
- Utilize CRM system (Salesforce.com) for lead management, sales support, quote creation and purchase order confirmations
- Create security designs for customer sites using proprietary web-based software
- Perform Webex briefings to prospective customers
- Attend and help support regional and national trade shows as necessary
- Two-five years of experience in administrative work or other professional activity
- Outstanding communication skill both verbal and written for working with prospects
- Customer-first attitude with strong attention to detail
- Technical aptitude and ability to use software to solve problems
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills, high level of professionalism at all times
Please apply using the form at right.